Open for Entries!
Entry deadline: Wednesday 11 March 2020
The Journey to Automation Awards will recognise leading-edge projects in the field of automation and digital transformation in the tire industry.
The four main categories include:
- Tire Manufacture
- Tire Supply & Logistics
- Tire Technologies
- Retreading & Recycling
Entries are invited – either individually or jointly as partners in a project – from:
- Tire manufacturers, distributors, retailers
- Automation vendors and suppliers of IT services to the tire industry
- Suppliers of equipment and/or materials to the tire industry
- Suppliers of systems used in handling and distribution of finished tires
- Service/support organisations involved in any of the above activities
Judging will be by a team of experts brought together by the editorial teams at European Rubber Journal magazine in cooperation with US-based sister publications Tire Business and Rubber & Plastics News.
After the entry deadline of 11 March 2020, the judging team will request further information from shortlisted projects to determine the J2A Awards winners.
The event will be staged as part of The Tire Cologne international trade fair, 9-12 June 2020, in Cologne, Germany.
The J2A Awards will culminate in a series of presentations at a forum for short-listed and winning projects on 11 June 2020.
Entries Close: 11 March 2020
Subscribe to ERJ newsletters
Breaking news, in-depth coverage of essential topics, and the latest event updates delivered straight to your inbox.