Entry deadline extended - Submit by 21 April 2020
The Journey to Automation Awards will recognise progress and achievements in the digital transformation of:
- Tire Manufacturing
- Tire Design / Technology
- Tire Supply & Distribution
- Industry / Product Sustainability
Entries are invited – either individually or jointly as partners in a project – from:
- Tire manufacturers, distributors, retailers
- Automation vendors and suppliers of IT services to the tire industry
- Suppliers of equipment and/or materials to the tire industry
- Suppliers of systems used in handling and distribution of finished tires
- Service/support organisations involved in any of the above activities
Judging will be by a team of experts brought together by the editorial teams at European Rubber Journal magazine in cooperation with US-based sister publications Tire Business and Rubber & Plastics News.
After the entry deadline, the judging team will request further information from shortlisted projects to determine the J2A Awards winners.
Entries extended! Enter by 21 April 2020
Subscribe to ERJ newsletters
Breaking news, in-depth coverage of essential topics, and the latest event updates delivered straight to your inbox.